A Painting Company that Supports & Promotes Environmental Awareness
|Premier Painting prides itself on actively promoting environmental awareness and procedures. We like to inform clients of the options available to them from the many manufacturers, products and practices currently in use. Our Accredited Environmental Plan is very comprehensive with a brief outline below. In addition to our Environmental Management plan we follow the following initiatives;|
- When possible we donate our unused and surplus paint to the local Schools to help with their Murals. ( see pic) This has a double benefit as the safest policy is to use up the paint and also helps the local community.
- We supply most projects with on-site water treatment systems for washing brushes etc, such as the Enviro-wash System. Should on-site system be un-available we have our off-site system permanently at our headquarters. All our painters are up to date on the EPA guidelines with on-site and off-site treatment areas on all sites. All painters are regularly checked to make sure they follow these guidelines stringently.
- For Lead paint hazards we have one of our lead certified staff assess the hazard and manage the recommendations in the safest possible way, regular checks will be made to make sure his recommendations are strictly carried through. All hazardous waste is disposed of following the council’s guidelines and all staff blood levels are tested regularly.
Identification of General Site Management Pollution Issues
Determine the pollution type(s) that may be generated from site, depot and regional office work activities.
The local environment may be affected by potential pollution of, (but not limited to):
- Nuisance noise,
- Visual amenity
- Ethical amenity
- Storage of fuel and other hazardous substances,
- Disposal of regulated wastes and other hazardous substances type wastes,
- Fuelling and maintenance of vehicles and equipment,
- Rubbish waste and site clean up
- Document the outcome(s) of the identification process